The Emotional Quotient Workshop
The Emotional Quotient Workshop is an eight-hour in-person course that takes place over two afternoons at St. Cloud Technical & Community College.
Your Emotional Quotient is a specific set of observable and measurable emotional and social skills that impact the way people perceive and express themselves, develop and maintain relationships, cope with challenges, and use information in an effective and meaningful way. The workshop includes the MHS EQi 2.0 Assessment, a customized workbook, and eight-hours of training to gain foundational knowledge, strategize on development, and participate in large and small group activities led by experienced executive leadership coach: Jennifer Roelke.
See our flyer for more information.
About Jennifer Roelke, SPHR, SHRM - SCP, CMP
- Complete the MHS Emotional Quotient (EQi) 2.0 Assessment.
- Receive foundational knowledge on Emotional Intelligence.
- Learn about each of the five EQi 2.0 competencies and the associated 15 skills.
- Determine strategies for development and create a plan with a customized workbook.
- Connect with a community of fellow learners through large and small group activities.
- Establish accountability for your own development through peer coaching in between sessions.
Jennifer Roelke is the President and Founder of Strategic People Consulting and has been working with leaders to elevate their performance for over twenty years – from frontline supervisors to C-suite executives. She believes in connecting to your potential through human connection. Jennifer’s practice is built on Elevating Your Leadership, Anticipating Your Future, and Humanizing Your Workplace. She is nearly complete with Coach certification through the College of Executive Coaching and is on her way to International Coaching Federation Accreditation.
About St. Cloud Technical & Community College Customized Training
The Customized Training department of St. Cloud Technical & Community College strives to strengthen the region by helping to advance the skills of the area workforce. The team partners with business, industry, nonprofit, and government organizations to assess needs and implement customized training solutions to support organizational growth, productivity, and employee attraction, retention, and development.