Assembler, 2nd Shift
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
The Assembler is acquiring skills and knowledge of the assembly operation of Park Industries’ equipment to ensure all assemblies and assembly processes are correct. The Assembler is responsible for diversified assembly, installation and service of a variety of 3 axis units with varied levels of complexity following prescribed routines or methods of assembly, installation or service. The Assembler is responsible for considerable adjusting, fitting and aligning to close tolerances and strict quality standards. This position works from drawings or specifications. They may plan assembly procedures, test and inspect/verify assembled units to comply with Park’s high quality standards and is ready to ship to customer. They are acquiring the skills and knowledge to perform the pre assembly and final assembly operations required on Park Industries’ equipment and anticipates and troubleshoots potential problems with the manufacturing process.
• Assembles the machine by drilling, tapping and mounting components according to the blueprints while ensuring that all components are fastened to specification and assembled within budgeted hours.
• Positions components precisely and plumbs pneumatic and or hydraulic lines as required
• Sets, adjusts and verifies 3 axis machine travels to ensure that the machine meets specifications
• Positions necessary large parts utilizing the overhead crane
• Verifies quality of parts at fitment and completes a Non Conformance Report (NCR) as necessary
• Prepares work station and ensures cleanliness
• Wipes, cleans, prepares and secures machine for shipment
• Aligns, positions and adjusts close tolerance parts and gears
• Lifts machine and components with crane and/or forklift to securely position the load on to the truck
• Follows the Faro laser alignment procedures accordingly
2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Career Growth and more!