Park Industries is seeking to add a full time Buyer to our team!
In the Buyer role, you will be responsible the preparation and issuance of purchase orders for parts and materials for the Production and Service Departments. Our Buyers will communicate with internal customer on pricing, delivery, and any delays. In addition, the Buyers will order and expedite as needed maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) related supplies.
This position will be full time, Monday to Friday and would have the ability to work hybrid or remote.
What can you expect in this role?
- Purchasing material requirements through internal systems for Service and Production departments for materials, equipment, and supplies to replenish inventory
- Track items ordered by the department to ensure timely delivery and accuracy
- Identifies delayed items to expedite delivery and communicates status
- Participate in cost and continuous improvement teams
- Verifies acknowledgements to original orders
- Handle order discrepancies and coordinate returns
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Two or four degree in related field or equivalent experience
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Training in supply chain, purchasing or inventory management
In addition to our focus on culture, we also offer our associates a comprehensive benefits package that includes your standard benefits such as health, vision and dental insurance, health savings account (company funded), life insurance, short and long-term disability, a 401k program, holidays and paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and companywide bonus potential to name a few.