Electronics Technician, 2nd Shift
If you are looking for your next career opportunity with a growing company...we have your next opportunity! Park is looking or an Electronics Tech to join our 2nd shift team! The Electronics Technician is responsible for installation, troubleshooting and repairing electrical and electronic assemblies and systems. Work includes production, field service, testing, troubleshooting and repair with assistance. The Electronics Technician is gaining knowledge, skills and experience, does not yet have a broad enough experience base to apply knowledge to additional equipment and/or techniques without additional training.
In this roll you will:
- Cut, strip, bend, and mount wires to complete point to point wiring of electrical components relying on prior experience, training, and data charts to make wiring decisions related to size, color and routing
- Wire motors, sensors, solenoids, switches, and/or all related industrial control devices on the machine
- Assemble and mount electrical components including circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contactors, terminals, input/output devices, and/or all related industrial control devices using electrical schematics, prints, and technical documents
- Measure, cut, prepare, and/or label all cables needed for the machine build using electrical schematics, prints, and technical documents
- Power up, test, and troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components and perform repairs to ensure correct machine functionality
- Load projects/parameters into hardware such as VFD’s, HMI’s, PLC’s, and PC’s
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Career Growth and more!