Fabrication Machine Operator, 2nd Shift
At Park Industries, a Fabrication Machine Operator sets up and operates metal fabrication machinery, such as CNC plasma/oxy fuel cutting, CNC saws, and CNC presses to cut and form metal plates/sheets into parts. A Fabrication Operator references and interprets technical blueprints to withhold tolerances laid out by engineering specifications as well as shop orders to determine machine setup, production methods, and sequence of operation in the work centers of Flame, Saw, & Press Brake.
- Process and prepare parts for next operation by fabricating from engineering drawings and parameters. Prioritize production runs to assure work orders are concluded on time, while maximizing machine run time.
- Monitor & inspect all parts produced for quality & quantity per work order specifications.
- Clean, deburr & prepare parts for the next operation.
- Use a forklift/crane and/or manual pushing to load material onto carts and move to the proper work area.
- Inspect and maintain Fabrication equipment in conformance with safety requirements.
- Keep work area neat and clean. Complete preventative maintenance as needed.
2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Career Growth and more!