Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
The Installation Coordinator role is a critical piece of the customer's experience with Park. This position is responsible for managing the entire machine installation process to include customer satisfaction, machine shipment schedules, installation site requirements, and the installation schedule. It is through this process and their communication that help create a unique and exceptional customer experience that they want to share with their peers.
The Installation Coordinator is also responsible for hiring, training, scheduling and managing Installation/Field Service Technicians. This role ensures that direct reports are available for machine and equipment installs and training in alignment with customer requirements.
Here are a few more details around the duties of this position:
- Responsible for the machine installation customer experience assuring complete and successful machine installations. Communicates frequently with customers to assure completed site preparation, provides customer installation data package. Schedules Coordinates machine shipment and schedules of installers. Checks in with customer during and after machine install to assure customer satisfaction.
- Supervises a team of Installation/Field Service Technicians. Determines when Installation/Filed Service technicians are ready for cross-training on Park equipment and schedule appropriately. Enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Works with Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Training, Customer Service and other departments as necessary to identify and proactively solve problems.
- Assists with managing travel arrangements and potentially shipping and delivery of the Park machines.
Key skills to be successful in this position:
- Effective communication, both verbally and non-verbally
- Ability to acknowledge and drive towards successful end results
- Ability to work through complex issues as they arise, effectively problem solve
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to successfully multitask