IT Service Technician
Park Industries is seeking to add an IT Service Technician to our team!
In the IT Service Technician role, you will be responsible for performing analytical, technical, and administrative support in the planning, design, installation and maintenance of new and existing computer and telephone hardware and software systems.
What can you expect in this role?
- Troubleshooting and resolving computer, telephone, printer, or other hardware, software, and configuration issues
- Planning, configuring, and installing computer, telephone, printer or other hardware and software
- Assisting users in determining end user hardware and software requirements
- Researching prices and vendors, and making recommendations to management on purchases
- Performing root cause analysis and continuous improvement efforts by identifying, documenting, and implementing problem resolutions
- Utilizing Service Desk software to manage requests, document solutions and procedures
This role is full time, first shift working office hours Monday through Friday. It will be based out of our Saint Cloud, MN office, with the potential for occasional hybrid workdays.
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Associates Degree in related field or the equivalent in training and experience
- Current ITIL Foundation Certification or the ability to obtain ITIL Foundation Certification within 12 months of employment
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
- Five years related experience and/or training or the equivalent of education and experience