JDE Systems Analyst
Park Industries is seeking to add a JDE Systems Analyst to our team!
In the JDE Systems Analyst role, you will provide system expertise in system usage, implementation of change within the system, and assisting in the design of streamlined business processes allowing improved leverage of JDE.
What can you expect in this role?
- You will provide JDE system expertise to teams to drive optimized use of the system across all business functions.
- You will make needed changes to the system to support defined outcomes.
- You will assist in all testing activities related to system upgrades and project deliverables.
- You will assist teams in the design of streamlined business processes leading to increased leverage of the JDE system.
- You will communicate effectively by keeping direct management informed on the work in progress by way of scheduling meetings, following up with the written summaries, and providing regular status updates.
- You will provide JDE user support through mentoring and informal training.
This role is full time, working office hours. It can be remote, hybrid or based out of our Saint Cloud, MN office, with travel as needed.
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience within a technical role focused on JDE (Developer, Analyst, Consultant)
- 2+ years of experience with process improvement/continuous improvement aligned with JDE
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Experience with the development of JDE orchestrations