Project Engineer, CAE
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented CAE Engineer to join our growing company. In this position you will have the opportunity to oversee the engineering and technical aspect of projects to assure designs meet critical customer requirements. Responsibilities include coordinating cross-functional engagement, leading mechanical design/analysis, and maintaining the key project metrics. Our focus on innovation and the complexity of Park’s extensive line of countertop and metal forming machinery provides an exciting opportunity to be a part of a broad range of analysis and design applications. The ideal candidate would have a history of successfully working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where they developed differentiated market leading products.
- Subject matter expert in FEA, simulation and other analytical tools. Lead all aspects of mechanical design and analysis with focus on the machine structure, gearboxes, rails, bearings, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Oversee all technical aspects of projects from concept to production. Work with cross functional teams to identify and implement designs that provide product differentiation from the competition.
- Facilitate concept and design reviews to ensure adequate input and involvement is received from all impacted parties.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the project schedule, product costs, budget and other key metrics to meet the overall business requirements.
- Mentor and coach other associated in the use and benefits of analytical tools. Support the timely resolution of both internal and external customer issues.