Project Engineer, Mechanical
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented Project Engineer to join our growing company. In this position you will have the opportunity oversee the engineering and technical aspect of projects to assure designs meet critical customer requirements. Responsibilities include coordinating cross-functional engagement, leading mechanical design/analysis, and maintaining the key project metrics. Our focus on innovation and the complexity of Park’s extensive line of countertop and metal forming machinery provides an exciting opportunity to be a part of a broad range of analysis and design applications. The ideal candidate has a track record of successfully working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where they developed differentiated market leading products.
Specific duties include:
- Oversee all technical aspects of projects from concept to production. Work with cross functional teams to identify and implement designs that provide product differentiation from the competition
- Lead all aspects of mechanical design and analysis with focus on the machine structure, gearboxes, rails, bearings, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the project schedule, product costs, budget and other key metrics to meet the overall business requirements.
- Facilitate concept and design reviews to ensure adequate input and involvement is received from all impacted parties.
A successful candidate will have the following skills/abilities:
- Self-motivated and results oriented, proactive with outstanding planning and follow-up skills.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively resulting in a clear understanding of complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with internal and external customers