Refurbished Machine Coordinator
If you love working with your hands and being a part of bringing pre-owned machines back to a new state, we have your next opportunity! Park industries is looking for a Refurbished Machine Coordinator (RMC) to accurately assess the re-conditioning costs and subsequent resale value of used Park machines. This role will be instrumental in bringing growth and structure to our machine trade in /re sale process in partnership with our sales team. In addition, this role will become the lead point for our customer surveys which involves structured phone and digital surveys with our customers at various points in their new machine ownership dates. The RMC may require some travel to customer sites to assess the used Park machines and potentially complete service work/health checks.
Other responsibilities include:
- Accurately appraise refurbishing costs of used machines
- Conducts post-sale surveys 4 and 10 month after sales with customers who have purchased Park’s equipment
- Partner with and/assist the various sales and customer experience teams
Key skills and abilities required for the RMC role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills through both internal and external channels
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Ability to learn and work with a CRM system
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, able to effectively manage time, strong planning skills, and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with multiple departments
- For Example:
- Coordinate the steps needed to accomplish a machine refurbish project that comes in at budgeted costs, on time, and results in an extremely satisfied customer.
- As surveys are completed, customer concerns and/or wins come about, which need to be coordinated with the respective departments.
- For Example:
- Ability to provide creative solutions