Sales Operations Manager
Our team is growing! We are looking for a leader to build, oversee and drive efficiencies and enhance our overall experience for our customers from time of order to the completion of the machine installation. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Park Industries’ customers’ orders after they have been submitted for processing. The role will require leadership skills, strong organization skills, ability to willingly communicate and interact with customers, and multiple internal departments including Installation, Training and Order Entry. The Sales Operations Manager will drive continuous improvement of processes to ensure a world class customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversees the aftermarket sales process (i.e. installs, trainings, order processing) once the machines sale has been completed and confirmed.
- Leads assigned departments and work with cross functional departments to ensure successful execution of customer orders resulting in a world class customer experience.
- Establishes budget consistent with divisional goals and ensure compliance. Develop, maintain and drive effective department metrics and strategies to achieve monthly and annual service revenue targets and department goals within the approved budget.
- Collaborates with other department leads to facilitate process improvements and elimination of reoccurring problems.
Key Skills include:
- Leadership experience, preferably in a service industry
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse customer base and work through complex situations successfully
- Detail-oriented; Able to effectively manage time, strong planning and organizational skills, and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with multiple departments.
- Possess strong communication skills including written, verbal and listening