Sandblast Tech, 2nd Shift
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
The Sandblast Tech is responsible for internal parts flow through the blast department, proper sandblast procedures and preparation for paint. This position supports continuous process improvement and lean initiatives by following process flow, remaining flexible to complete tasks as part of the team, maintaining a clean work environment and offering suggestions on improvements, etc.
- Prepares machines and components for sandblast including taping, plugging holes, and sandblasting to ensure 2-3 mill finish
- Loads and moves materials to the proper work area
- Seam seals parts after blast if required
- Cleans all excess grit of parts before moving them on
- Completes preventive maintenance as needed and keeps work area neat and clean
2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Park Industries pays competitive wages and provides a generous employee benefit package. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, short-term & long-term disability, and 401k.