Senior Engineer, Electrical
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
In the Senior Electrical Engineer role, you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical engineering and technical aspect of projects to assure designs meet critical customer requirements. In this role you will also support Park’s focus on innovation by providing a broad range of analysis and design applications.
What can you expect to do in this role?
- Oversight of technical aspects of projects from concept to production.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and implement designs that provide product differentiation from the competition.
- Participate as an individual contributor in new product design teams within a stage-gate process.
- Facilitate design reviews to ensure adequate input and involvement is received from all impacted parties.
- Maintain and manage the project schedule, product costs, budget, and other key metrics to meet the overall business requirements.
- Support other functional areas as needed, including customer service, installation, training, and sales.
- Provide timely resolution of customer issues.
This role is full time, office hours and can be hybrid or based out of our Saint Cloud, MN office, with limited travel as needed.
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of experiences with at least two years of experience leading projects from concept to implementation
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
- Design background with Siemens and B&R controls packages
- Experience with TIA Portal and Automation Studio
- Experience with root cause investigation tools (e.g., Simulations, FMEA, 8D)
- Experience conducting risk analysis