Software Development Manager
Park Industries is seeking to add a Software Development Manager to our team!
In the Software Development Manager role at Park, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of Information Technology (IT) software related projects. The Software Development Manager ensures that standards are set and followed during design, development, and implementation of all IT software projects.
What can you expect in this role?
- You will lead the Software Development teams to ensure project scope, business requirements, and schedule commitments are met while staying within approved budget.
- You will offer hands-on assistance to team and team members to assist in associate growth and development on your team.
- You will collaborate with business subject matter experts to review potential solution options and select a solution to meet organizational and/or customer needs.
- You will design and implement software and data security standards and systems to protect company assets.
- You will stay current with emerging technology trends and how they can be applied to meet business needs.
This role is full time, Monday to Friday working office hours. It can be hybrid or based out of our Saint Cloud, MN office, with travel as needed.
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of Software Development work experience
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
- 15 years of Computer Science work experience
- 5 years of experience managing a Software Development team
- Experience/Expertise in manufacturing