Park Industries is seeking to add a Technical Buyer to our team!
In the Technical Buyer role, you will be a key liaison between Engineering, Quality and Purchasing teams for sourcing with a focus on supporting the Supply Chain department in alternate supplier selection, alternate parts, contract manufacturing and quality audits.
What can you expect in this role?
- Planning and executing the flow of externally procured material from the supplier to Park’s production floor, including providing sourcing support for alternate suppliers, parts and contract manufacturing
- Coordinating quality standards, print improvements and first articles with key departments
- Supports Purchasing with NPD (New Product Development) projects with quotes, sourcing and JDE updates
- Provides technical and quality support with suppliers during quality audits and first article submission
This role is full time, working office hours Monday thru Friday. This role will be based out of our Saint Cloud, MN office, with travel as needed – there is the potential for a hybrid schedule once training and onboarding is completed.
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in manufacturing or related environment
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
- Experience with ERP systems and Autodesk products or any PLM/CAD systems
- Experience working with suppliers on audits, development projects and quoting