Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
Park is looking for a Technical Trainer to conduct training classes for our customers who purchase our machines. Training is mainly focused on CAD/CAM software, CNC machine operations and demonstrate proper machine maintenance techniques. Other responsibilities include technical manual creation, backup to the customer service department and sales machine and software demonstrations.
Some other duties include:
- Develops instructional hand-outs and course agenda
- Creates clear and understandable training manuals for instructor and customer utilization in timely fashion. Manuals will include operational photos/illustrations, engineering drawings, and task sequencing.
- Assigns standard numbering systems and indices.
- Ensures availability of current database of original documents for reproduction.
- Maintains reference library of records and files of old documents.
- Ensures instructor and customer training and troubleshooting manuals are current and follow standardized training format.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Has solid organizational skills
- Able to clearly communicate with all different learning styles, both verbally and non-verbally
- Is patient and is able to help customers understand complex concepts
- Is able to read and interpret blueprints/engineering drawings
- Has mechanical and/or electrical experience and knowledge