In the Trainer role, you will be responsible for conducting training classes for our customers who purchase our machines. Training is mainly focused on CAD/CAM software, CNC machine operations and demonstrate proper machine maintenance techniques.
What can you expect to do in this role?
- Develop instructional hand-outs and course agenda.
- Create clear and understandable training manuals for instructor and customer utilization in timely fashion. Manuals will include operational photos/illustrations, engineering drawings, and task sequencing.
- Assign standard numbering systems and indices.
- Ensure availability of current database of original documents for reproduction.
- Maintain a reference library of records and files of old documents.
- Ensure the instructor and customer training and troubleshooting manuals are current and follow standardized training format.
This role is full time, office hours. There is the potential for some remote/hybrid work, but this position does require that you are onsite, with travel as needed.
What makes you a good fit?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Solid organizational skills
- The ability to clearly communicate with all different learning styles, both verbally and non-verbally
- Someone who is patient and is able to help customers understand complex concepts
- Someone who is able to read and interpret blueprints/engineering drawings
- Related mechanical and/or electrical experience and knowledge
What can we offer you?
Glad you asked!
From our beginning in 1953, we have been laser focused on developing and instilling a strong company culture that treats associates the right way, or as we like to call it, the ParkWay. The ParkWay focuses on the values of trust, integrity, and respect – values and behaviors that each associate strives to live by each day. This creates a culture of honesty, trust and empowerment for our associates to thrive in.
In addition to our focus on culture, we also offer our associates a comprehensive benefits package that includes your standard benefits such as health, vision and dental insurance, health savings account (company funded), life insurance, short and long-term disability, a 401k program, holidays and paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and companywide bonus potential to name a few.