Welder, 2nd Shift
Do you want to join a growing company? Are you looking for a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in an employee centered culture? If so, keep reading!
A Welder at Park Industries is responsible for welding steel with responsibilities including welding for mechanical strength, critical safety, load requirements and appearance. The Welder works from specifications, drawings, prints and welding symbols. The Welder is acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary to operate efficiently through direct supervision.
- Fabricates and assembles components to close tolerances and specifications
- Deburring and cleanup of weldments, corrects errors and assess own work to ensure quality before part leaves work cell
- Produces consistent quality MIG welds on components to close tolerances and specifications
- Retrieves blueprints off the network and studies blueprints to determine project task sequence and requirements to fabricate assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Uses auxiliary equipment and tools (drill press, drills, taps, reams, hand grinder, band saw, etc.) safely and effectively
- Stress relief parts using meta-lax stress relieving system
2nd Shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, and so much more!